8.09.2014

Upcycling idea from IKEA

There is one catalog (i.e. junk mail) I don't mind receiving. The annual book from IKEA.

This year's version has pretty and fun decoration/organization ideas as usual. But, there is more. It suggests to upcycle used plastic bottles to grow herbs!

My master bath has a good size East facing window above the tub. I have been wanted to grow small plants vertically inside the window. This upside down bottles would work great there.

By leaving the caps slightly loose, excess water can slowly drain. I just need to place something on the window sill to let the drips to drain into the tub. Simple, easy and almost free! This will be one of my fall project.

Thanks IKEA for the idea! I sure will come back to your store when I need something for my house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment