11.09.2019

"The Topic of Truth" podcast


When I hear someone articulate what I have known deep down for a long time - yet I have not able to state it clearly even in my mind, let alone explain it to others - I feel awed.

feel like...all of a sudden, the fog cleared. I can see my surroundings. I can see far out, and realize the direction I was heading was right. With a sigh of relief, I start walking with more conviction...

I come across those moments the most frequently while listening to Jordan B Peterson in his podcasts. Maybe because he has been thinking about the meaning of life, the truth, deeply and intently for a long time. And then, he can (at least he tries really hard to) articulate it with great details in many different ways. 

I have been a curious person since childhood. I explored, stumbled along and kept going. Ultimately, I was, and still is, seeking the truth. With life experiences, my senses are getting better in feeling the truth. But, understanding why I feel the way I feel has been rather foggy. By listening to JBP's podcasts, I am getting those whys.


S2 E32: The Topic of Truth
https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/podcast/s2-e32-the-topic-of-truth/


Some of the recent podcasts, the recordings from when he talked during the fall of 2018, speak to me even more clearly than others.

S2 E28: Responsibility is the Key to Meaning
https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/podcast/responsibility-is-the-key-to-meaning/

S2 E25: Be precise in your speech
https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/podcast/s2-e25-be-precise-in-your-speech/

And, more.








No comments:

Post a Comment