4.15.2020

Treating myself - taking a breath


Feeling a bit blue, I decided to treat myself with a nice breakfast.

My initial realization this COVID-19 was a real threat came when I heard Austin’s SXSW was canceled in early March, so it’s been well over a month. Quarantine and social isolation fatigue are setting in, I’d bet.

I know this shall pass. I know we will be okay. I know I will be okay as long as I stay healthy and do not become a statistic.

I’ve overcome plenty of hell in the last 30+ years. So, this is nothing.

I just need to be mindful, careful, and wise. I just need to keep working on what I need to take care of now, prepare for the better future, and treat myself from time to time to feel blessed I am able to breathe on this beautiful earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment